Since you are visiting our webpage you may be wondering,
"What makes the Chequamegon School District special?"
CSD has five unique schools on two different campuses that are part of the largest district in the state:
- Park Falls Elementary: Consistently named an Academic "Beating the Odds" School by the Department of Public Instruction.
- Glidden Elementary: Challenging, effective multi-age strategies are used in this small school setting.
- Chequamegon Middle School: What if this age-group could have a "school to themselves"? We made that a reality, with excellent results! Named a "Title 1 School of Recognition" and a "Beating The Odds" School by the Department of Public Instruction.
- Chequamegon High School: Named One of "America's Best Schools" by USA Today!
- Class ACT Charter High School: "Recognized statewide as a high-quality, project-based learning lab school."
We are also part of the Rural Virtual Academy (RVA) consortium, which may be of interest to home-school families.
Please explore our website, or better yet, come visit us in person. We would love to tell you about the great things that are happening in the CSD!
February 1 - April 30, 2021
Applications are now being accepted for the 2021-2022 school year. Information can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction website at: http://dpi.wi.gov/open-enrollment.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your student's application, please contact Anastasia Stueber in the Chequamegon District Office at (715) 762-2475 ext. 2229, or reach her by email at email@example.com.