CSD Fitness Center & Swimming Pool
Located inside the high school at the Chequamegon South Campus, these facilities offer anyone in the community an outlet to improve their health & well-being or burn off some pent-up energy. The fitness center features almost 4,500 square feet of machines, free weights, and equipment to handle almost any goal or plan. Our spacious swimming pool has seven lanes for lap swimming and leaves plenty of room for water classes and open swim. Patrons for either facility can enter through Door #12 in the rear of the high school during operating hours.
Use of the Fitness Center is limited to individuals 13 years or older. Minors must have a signed FITNESS CENTER STUDENT REGISTRATION form from their parents on-file to use the center facilities. The form can be downloaded or picked up at the Chequamegon High School office. Completed forms can be turned into the CHS office.
Patrons of the Fitness Center and Pool are expected to behave in an appropriate and considerate manner while using the facilities. Review the FITNESS CENTER EXPECTATIONS for the most current information.
***If school is canceled due to inclement weather or another emergency, the Fitness Center and Swimming Pool will also be closed.***
Mornings: Monday-Friday 5:30-7:30 a.m.
Afternoon/Evenings: Monday-Friday 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Lap swim: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
5:30-6:30 a.m., 6:00-6:30 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
5:30-7:30 a.m., 6:00-6:30 p.m.
Open swim: Wednesdays; 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Fridays; 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Sundays (limited schedule); 2:00-4:00 p.m.
For your safety and the safety of others, we ask you to follow the guidelines below:
- Swimming without a lifeguard present is prohibited.
- Wear proper swim attire, swimsuits or trunks, at all times.
- Mermaid tails and monofins are prohibited.
- Individuals not toilet trained are required to wear swim underwear.
- No diaper changing on the pool deck.
- Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or an open cut.
- Shower before entering the pool and after using the bathroom.
- Youth, ages 10 and under, must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area, at all times.
- Those who cannot swim must be accompanied by an adult in the water at arms reach or wearing a life vest.
- Food, beverages, gum, candy, tobacco, glass, and shatterable items are prohibited.
- No running on the pool deck, in the locker rooms, showers, or hallways.
- No breath holding activities.
- No rough play of any kind.
- Share swim toys and inflatables.
- Enter the water feet first, facing forward, no diving or head-first entries.
- Children must pass a swim test before being permitted in the deep end.
- Do not bring animals into the pool area.
All decisions in the pool area are at the discretion of the lifeguard(s) on duty. Please respect their authority.
$150 - Annual Single Membership
$250 - Annual Family Membership
$30 - Monthly Membership
$20 - 4 visits
First two visits FREE! Check it out
$2 per visit
$30 for a punch card (20 visits)
$50 for a individual season pass
$150 for a family season pass
Karate: Mondays and Wednesdays; 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Zumba with Angelina **STARTING AFTER THANKSGIVING BREAK**: Mondays; 5:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. $3 per class
Aqua Walking Club: Thursdays; 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Water Aerobics: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; 6:30-7:30 a.m. Thursdays; 4:00-5:00 p.m. $4 each or $2 with a season pass
Aqua Zumba with Angelina **STARTING AFTER THANKSGIVING BREAK**: Wednesdays; 5:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. $5 each or $3 with a season pass
Swim Lessons (starting the week of November 13th): Mondays and Tuesdays; 4:00-4:30 p.m., 4:45-5:15 p.m., and 5:30-6:00 p.m.
- School Age Swim Lesson (5 years or older) - $45 for 6 classes per child
- Parent and Young Child Swim Lesson (4 years or younger) - $35 for 6 classes per child and adult
- Lesson information and sign up document can be accessed online or in the Chequamegon High School Office.